Re: [ST] I'm bailing out....

Bastard!

Oh well, at least I got to go sailing for a couple of hours on Lake
Ontario.  12-14 knot winds before we left the dock, 4 knot winds
when we got the sails up, and of course they picked up again when
we had turned around and where about 1/2 back to NYC, instead of
trying to get out to port credit for dinner :-(

Tom