Re: RE: [ST] Triumph to WSBK?

One of our local dealers pre-sold his first 02 Daytona (the only one I've seen locally yet), but after one ride, the guy refused to take it. I don't know the details, but this is a worrisome development.

>>> "Andrew" <yogig@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 8/19/01 12:18 PM >>>
Yeah there was something seriously wrong with the 02 Daytona that we
rode yesterday.  The Throttle needed adjusting as there was a ton of
play in it.  The Throttle response was very ON/OFF especially at low
RPM's.  The motor had no "go" in it.  The seat was a freaking torture
chamber.  I would be able to stay on the bike for no more than 30 mins
at a time.  Compared to the Daytona "classic" that I am buying, there is
no contest in comfort.

I am very bummed out about this, as I was looking into purchasing the 02
Daytona, but I am much happier with the 00 one I am going to end up
with.

Silver Rules...

Andrew
?? 00 Daytona ??