[ST] Re: bailing out

On Monday, August 20, 2001, at 11:55 AM, William A. Flowers

> Jeff, don't worry; you missed nothing.

Thanks....  glad the rally was so horrible.  :)

Decided the most fun I could have friday would be to mow the yard....
especially when I got around the secret yellowjacket nest.  Never seen a
fat boy with a bad back jump and run until you see me being chased by
yellowjackets.  I escaped with only about 6 hits but one followed me in
the house.  I was in the bathroom washing the stings when I heard
another buzz - stayed calm and looked up and the poor critter looked at
me and I jammed out of the bathroom, making sure to lock the door on the
way out.  (amazing how the mind works sometimes)

And of course I think my back is fine for riding now.  Will find out
tomorrow on my 10 mile ride to work.  :(

Better a lost weekend than a lost summer though....  I SHALL RETURN!