[ST] Rallye East

I left the Pisgah Inn at 7am Sun with much regret, I was starting to really
consider the place my home.  The trip to St Louis was uneventful.  Cool
tempratures and intermittent overcast kept me in good spirits all the way
back, where I arrives at 4pm.  My quad muscles are still burning as I type
this at work, damn that weekend was fun riding.

I enjoyed meeting some new faces, and seeing old friends as well.  I am
proud to add South Carolina and @16 miles of Georgia to my list of states
ridden in thanks to some great routes layed out by the "hard working"
Weasel.  I agree with whoever already mentioned it, who needs Deal's Gap,
gimmie 28 south of Franklin.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen