[ST] Back home

Well the "Unleashed Dawg" is back home and I guess back on the porch.
Without a doubt the Rallye far exceeded any expectations I had and the
TSRA members are the greatest bunch you could ride with and rather well
mannered at dinner too.   I can only hope to someday ride half as good as
some of you big dawgs out there.

The routes were very well planned with 28 being my favorite part slamming
through the tight part in second gear.

I really liked putting some faces with all the names and look forward to
doing it again next year!  How many days is that?

Many thanks to Eric and Lisa for your hard work and planning and to
everyone who was there for making it the great time it was!

Ken Walter
"Unleashed Dawg"
00ST