[ST] Home at last

Hi!

Got home last night around 9ish.  Had a great time except for the little bit
of rain, mud, spin out, and seeing my bike on the ground 10 feet up the road
:(

On the way home, Scott Friday and I had a little side route and went to
Deal's Gap so I could make a run or two.  My thoughts...28 was much more
fun!!!  The Gap was more challenging but for pure fun factor without scaring
the wits out of you, like almost getting run over by a bus taking up 1 1/2
lanes on a tight left hander (Had to pull the seat out of the neather
regions on that!!!), 28 was by far more superior on both turns and road
condition.  Hat's off to engineer!

All in all the trip home was without incident except for the crime scene on
I-20 west of Birmingham where the interstate was closed for an hour or so
due to stolen car, subsequent crash and investigation.

Big thanks to Eric for picking up my footpeg, made life a little better on
Saturday.  Big Dawg bark (ROOOF ROOOF!!!) to my riding buddies, STeve,
Chris, Scott, David, Richard, Lisa, and whoever else I missed.  Can't wait
till next year!!

John Morin
Austin, TX
'01 ST BRG (with fresh scratches and more dirt)

ps STeve, get a GPS and learn how to use it :p