[ST] Problems with front brake

I have a 2000 ST with 3000 miles (no I don't get
enough time to ride the bike as much as I would
like)and recently been having some problems with the
front brake.  When braking heavily everything is fine
until I slow down to about 10mph.  From about 10mph
until complete stop the front end shakes quite a bit
and makes the mirrors "dance".  I asked my dealer
about this problem and his response was that this is
normal as the tires wear some.

Everything on the bike is stock, brakes, tires... I
considered that it could be a warped rotor, but I
don't feel any pulsing at speeds greater than 10mph.
Is this an incorrect assumption?  Is this something
that anyone else has experienced?

Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated,
todd