[ST] for Darwin - my dear excited Auntie

 >>> Jeremy McWilliams is Irish, not a bedwetting English type <<<

    I say Darry old chap!  I'm of English descent and haven't wet the
bed since my eary teens (not counting nocturnal emmissions of course)
although I'm told I can expect to resume this activity in a few more
years, after which I'll get up and have breakfast!

 >>> I wave my private parts at your auntie, you snivelling English
pig dog. <<<

    Oh God!  LOL!  Stop it you're killing me!

    My Auntie requests that you upload a picture of said 'private
parts'; formatted as portrait, not landscape.

                                    ol t-bone   - - - o%\o