Re: RE: [ST] Triumph to WSBK?

I don't know why the guy didn't buy the new Daytona he had ordered but I
wont assume it was a lemon because he didn't buy it.
What "repair issues" are you talking about ? The guy didn't buy a brand new
bike so it didn't have any miles on it. All I can say is that EVERYONE that
I know that has ridden the Daytona loves it and their opinion is reflected
in the magazine reviews, nobody can comment on possible theoretical problems
that may or may not occur in the future..

A Spondon 955i is a 955i engine in a Spondon alloy frame, obvious when you
think about it really ;-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple

. I'm not sure what exactly happened in the example below, but if the very
first example of Triumph's latest and greatest motorcycle to hit our region
proves to be a lemmon, that worries me because it doesn't bode well for
Triumph's long-term success.

> As for worrying about what the magazines say, frankly these sort of repair
issues are beyond the scope of what most magazines can report, except in
long-term tests. And most magazines don't rack up the kind of miles on their
long term test bikes to really give much useful information on reliability
and repair frequencies.