From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kevin
Church
Sent: 23 August 2001 16:06
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] annual service

Hi Graeme/Alex

I bought my ST from Hughenden 2 months ago (really good deal), and returned
for the 500m service 2 weeks after. (They lent me a TT600 to get to the pub
up the road for a lunch whilst waiting for the service to be completed.)

Anyway, when I arrived back, apparently the hand-held device for uploading
the latest fuel map lost communication with the ECU halfway thru` the
service. So the bike wouldn`t run.

After a bit of fault finding, they diagnosed the ECU itself, and "robbed"
one from a new ST. (Couldn`t have been the device itself, could it - ha!)

I was happy with Hughenden`s attitude - the mechanics were friendly and told
me what was wrong and what they were doing about it, if that helps.

Kev Church, BRG ST (ex-RS!)