Re: [ST] Re: Hoos

Marc,

Thanks for clearing that up!  I must have missed a few of your posts during
the rallye.  I read your post 3-4 times before responding.  Thought I might
be missing something, but it just got curiousier, and curiousier.....between
your explanation and a couple other posts I think, by george, I've got it.

Hope you heal back up soon!

"UnderDawg"
STeve
Dallas, Tx