From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Nicolas Nowak
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 3:52 PM
To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Throtttle body synch

Has anyone out there synched their own throttle bodies?  I have done this
sort of thing before with old carburated Hondas, and I was wonderring if
there are any differences?  Is there any useful info on this in the factory
service manual(I don't have one yet)?  Any help or details would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 yellow RS