Re: [ST] Help w/ electrical problem?

At 08:43 AM 8/25/01 -0400, Ken Mitchell wrote:
>skill in the electrical department. What should the 3 contacts on the
>relay's socket give for continuity readings? I get one as ground (the black
>one), and light blue with brown stripe one makes a circuit with the turn
>switch activated in either direction. Under no conditions do I see a circuit
>made with the orange wire with stripe.

Looking at the schematic, that item (#6) is labeled as Indicator Unit. It
does not carry the normal relay markings, so it may be and IC based unit.

The orange wire is the ignition switch supplied power. Black is ground and
your third lead is the power for the lamps.

I would first check to see if you have other damage on the left side wiring
(like a wire that got pinched between subframe and fairing when it went down).

- -Eric