[ST] Good rides near Montreal?

Hey All,
  Sounds like the Rally was a good time had by all.  Hopefully next year I
can adjust my schedule enough to join you all.  This weekend though I'm
making my annual pilgrimage to Montreal and would like to know if anyone
knows some good routes in and around the city that are good day rides.
Trying to spend less time drinking and more time riding this year.

  Also, I'm taking the bike in for its 12K service and will report back what
they find.  Initially I know that the chain is shot and the bike seems to be
running to rich.  Also about 2K miles ago before I went on vacation I had
new tires put on.  They broke off the powder coat for about 6 inches on the
rear rim.  The service manager says he's going to make it right so we'll
see.