Re: [ST] R.A.T. Yankee Raid anyone?

Also, as I did last> year, I am offering to lead a "sport ride" on Friday
September 14. If> there's lots of interest, I can do another on that
Saturday. Can't tell the
> speeds we hit, but suffice to say I reached my limit! I don't think I'd
want
> to do that with riders I don't know again, though it *was* a lot a fun and
> those two Canadiens are very highly skilled riders.

hi its jim-karl, i may just have to come back to haunt you 8^), you do seem
to exagerrate our speeds a lot, i thougth we were going to fall asleep on
that ride 8^D.
i may be willing to lead a ride if every sport rider is self controled, if
theres someone faster then the other, well just wait for him or her at the
next route junction or vista.
the key is to not exceed our own personal limit.