Re: [ST] Coolant puke?

Blake reported his bike is peeing in public:

>	I was wondering if anyone else has ever had their bike suddenly puke a
>little coolant for no apparent reason.

Blake this is exactly the problem that mine had on the way home from the
rallye. I assume it is related to the problem that I had with it cutting
out during the rallye. On my recent trip to the Bay Area it was cutting out
quite frequently and is now awaiting an appt. with the dealer.
Unfortunately I won't be able to get it looked at until Sept.4th so I will
probably be riding the KLR when you're up here. That is assuming yours is
running so you can get here.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643