Re: [ST] Ontario roads

>In Nipigon I can either take TC11 east along the
>northerly route or TC17 east along the southerly route.
>So I was wondering if anyone has ridden either/both
>and would have an opinion as to which would be better
>(faster, more scenic, etc.).

Doug,

I've never taken the northerly route, but TC17 along the top of Lake
Superior is one of my favorite rides.  There is little traffic, although
there are a few logging trucks here and there, and the views of the lake
are spectacular.  Towns are generally 45 minutes apart, and the LEOs are
pretty lenient as long as you are below 120-130Km/h.  There's not a stop
sign or stoplight between Nipigon and Sault St. Marie....a very nice way to
ride.

Enjoy the ride, and if you're interested, I have pictures of this area on
my web page (in .sig below).  Click on Trip Reports, and then look at any
of the Around the Lakes writeups.

Tad Gralewski   tad_gralewski@xxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - name t.b.d
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://members.home.com/tadgralewski
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG