[ST] Futura

I saw a Futura in red for the first time this last weekend.  The color
is awesome (reminded me of the red on a special edition Moto Guzzi V11),
but the lines of the bike do nothing for me.  I also sat on it, and at
5'8", because of the seat width, I couldn't flat foot it like I can my
ST.  I wasn't in riding boots, but even if I had them on, it wouldn't
have mattered.  The balls of my feet would still be the only thing on
the ground.

Now, I can ride a bike I can't flat foot (and I would like to ride a
Futura one day for comparison) but what this told me was that this bike
could very well be "out" for someone whose inseam is not quite as long
as mine . . . .

Lisa