Re: [ST] Ontario roads

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 Tad_Gralewski@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've never taken the northerly route, but TC17 along the top of Lake
> Superior is one of my favorite rides.  There is little traffic, although
> there are a few logging trucks here and there, and the views of the lake
> are spectacular.  Towns are generally 45 minutes apart, and the LEOs are
> pretty lenient as long as you are below 120-130Km/h.  There's not a stop
> sign or stoplight between Nipigon and Sault St. Marie....a very nice way to
> ride.

Some photo envidence exists at

http://65.65.84.97/trip/index.html

2 things, this computer is off a DSL link, so uploads are not overly quick
(ie not T1 speed) and secondly, I just got this up last night so I still
have some work to do on the decriptions, spelling and such, so caveat
emptor. I am still finishing the page genrator and want to add some
navigation links at the top of the pages, as well I am going to put up a
secondary site with 800x600 pictures for those with slower links. But
the thumbnails are pretty decent.

Tom