[none]

I spoke with the Triumph Area Manager who told me that the 2000cc cruiser is
not going to come out until 2003. So, we'll have to wait. He did confirm:
transverse 3 cylinder(in the fashion of the old Indians), shaft drive, etc.

Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller
Y2KTBS (for sale)
01RS - awesome

PS. I go out to the Black Hills of western South Dakota 3-5 times a year and
there are some very awesome roads out there, if anyone is ever traveling to
that area and would like to know what roads to take, let me know as I've
been on all of them more than once. That area is the closest I live to any
curves(360 miles away).

I've never ridden motorcycles in the Carolina's, so perhaps the roads there
are the best. IMHO the best roads are north central Arkansas. Hiway 341
ROCKS! The roads in Colorado provide beautiful scenery, but for
nonstop-technical-traffic free roads, I'll take Arkansas.

Speaking of Arkansas, has anyone ever seen a live armadillo? The only ones
I've ever seen are quite dead.