[ST] Chain wax. and Chain Lube - WD40

Blake wrote:
>(In other words, Robert, "oops!" -- it looks like you hit "Reply All" by
accident. :-)

Blake,
    We're all friends here right? You can call me "Bob".
    Actually, I hit "Send", not "Reply" or the aforementioned "Reply All".
Definitely an "oops" occurred, probably a mental one as I was writing
several people for different reasons (some not Sprint related) at the time.
I wanted to make sure Scott got a reply that actually had something to do
with his question about> >CHAIN WAX<<. I use it and am very happy with it.
    By the way, the WD40 company also make "3 in 1" oil (and LAVA hand
soap). I hear it works very well as a chain lube if applied every few
blocks. And to whoever said GUNK is a men's cologne, NO WAY! GUNK is a "body
wash" for use in the shower! Afterwards you apply the WD40. It not only
smells manly, you get a nice clean nick-free shave, soft skin, and no
chafing and don't need to wear your rainsuit!
    Someone asked what the "WD" stands for in WD-40. I think I heard
somewhere that it meant "Water Dispersant".
Regards,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------