[ST] Re: Chain Lube - WD40

Daphne wrote:
>I'm not condoning what he did, but in (a perhaps futile) effort to end the
chain lube discussion, here is a link to the MCN article that some dude
scanned and posted:
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000
402

I use the Maxima Chain Wax which tied for The Kawasaki Foaming Lube for best
intial and post rolling resistance. It got nicked for sling off (Kawi stuff
was even worse), which is odd, because it doesn't come off much at all if
you let it dry per the instructions. Still, they didn't rate for aroma,
which I find unfair. It smells like Crayola Crayons. That would have put it
at the top IMHO.
Regards,
Bob

By the way, make sure the "402" is connected to the rest of the URL folks,
or you won't get there from here. It wasn't when I clicked on it.

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------