[ST] RE: (ST) futura

Randy,

This pretty much means that the relative costs of the Sports Tourers are
reversed in Ireland when compared to the US. Strange indeed!

Haggling over the OTR price of new bikes over here usually gets you no where.
However there is scope for hagglin over the price of accessories and clothing
purchassed at the same time as the bike. For machines such as the Futura or ST
one could reasonably expect to receive IRP500 in goods included in the deal.

I'm not sure about the possibilities of haggling in the UK though. They seem to
have some pretty excellent interest free credit options available.

Martin,
Ireland

> I believe they  sell for the same price as the RS and that would be $9499
> USD.  That's before you deal, of course, which I've heard is rather rare
> in the UK...is that correct?

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software