[ST] RE: (ST) RE: (ST) Futura

Hiya Mitch,

> What about the distance between the footpeg and the
> seat?  Greater then the ST?

Yes, slightly. There's also more space between the riders legs and the fairing.
This, in combination with the excellent seat which is firmer and has a larger
'bucket' area for the rider means there is more scope for moving around whilest
on a longer ride. I'll now be sending my seat to sargent to have it made more
like the Futuras.

> I have yet to see one in the flesh...but I like what I see in Photos.

I hated the looks of the Futura when I originally bought it. I have to say that
it has grown on me and I now quite like it, particularly the dash board at
night, which lights up blue and looks like a prop from battlestar galactica :).

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software