Re: [ST] UK lightswitch

This is off-topic, but to back up what Tim said about driving on the right,
and for anyone that is interested in the facts on left/right driving, the
following is a link I recently stumbled across that gives a lot of detail:

http://www.travel-library.com/general/driving/drive_which_side.html

By population, roughly 34% drive on the left, 66% on the right.  I've
personally never understood why anyone would want to drive on the right, the
left being more natural for me (and I've done a fair bit on both sides) but
them's the facts.  People tend to walk on the side that they drive on (which
tends to support the nurture v nature argument), so it's always interesting
playing "spot the tourist" at airports by looking for people struggling
against the flow, or standing on the wrong side on a escalator.

Phil