[ST] Re San Diego, LA, and Vancouver Dealers

Perhaps resisdents can give you more info, but while traveling I've had
good experiences at Rocket Motorsports in
SD, Really like Orange County Triumph in Santa Ana and heard good things
about SoCal Triumph.  Up north, don't go anywhere NEAR the dealer in
Spokane, and Mike Cebien of Rocky Mtn. MotoTours recomended the
Vancouver dealer. (There's only one.)
Sounds like a good trip.  There are many that can recommend good roads
along the way.  Two of my favorites are  Hwy 1 from Sausalito to Leggett
if you have time and Victoria to Tofino on Vancouver Island. Sea to Sky
(Vancouver to Whistlere) is excellent as well. If you don't have time to
do the whole of 1, at least try to do the bit between Fort Bragg and
Leggett.

David
'99ST