[ST] Re: Sprint ST

Doug, IMHO, you made a great choice.  My bike is set up as follows:

bars: GenMar for very long distance rides (I run in some 24hr/1k races). For
normal riding I have found the standard bar set up just fine.

windshields: own a Double Bubble and Sport Touring Screen from Zero Gravity;
i use both depending on what kind of ride I'm up to.

tires: currently running Metzler z4, pretty nice compromise between sport
and touring.  Ran Bridgestone BT20 for a long time, o.k. but didn't last
very long (I run rather hard over long distances through, your experience
may be better).  I also tried Dunlop DT205, really didn't like them at all.

suspension: I recently had the Race Tech front-end mods installed plus
installed an Ohlin's rear shock myself.  To date not much time in the saddle
due to weather and work.  I hated the standard suspension--the front-end was
way too soft for my tastes and didn't really have any rebound control (felt
like squishy springs when riding hard into turns or over bumps).

Other mods:
Two Brothers T5 exhaust can (sounds great). Also had the SS Sport Can from
Triumph, also sounded great.
PIAA 1100X Driving Lights.
DID Gold chain, FIAA front and rear sprocket.
Lots of cool looking but not very useful carbon fiber from Jack Lilly.
ThrottleMeister Cruise Control, works well, but really never use it.
Custom paint job, done by yours truly--lets just say no one will steal this
bike based on the paint job.

Jay Levine
612.308.9424 (cell)
Shameless Self Promotion: http://home.mn.rr.com/levine98/