Re: [ST] Vancouver

Vicki,

 Your right it is Cycle Mart, So sorry for the brain fade. I was letting
another lister know about another Triumph shop between the one in
Portland, Or and Canada. He was looking for service locations for a long
trek he is making.

 No I did not attend the W.S.P. Academy, must be another Paul. Plus no
self respecting Fire Fighter would want to be a law enforcer. No insult
meant, it is one heck of a hard job.

 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk