Re: [ST] Ride while the riding is good!

Oh, just QUIT IT!!!  With the exception of Monday when I couldn't
ride, it's mostly been raining sideways around here.  The wind
has been blowing hard enough in the Columbia Gorge to tip over
semi-trucks.  Now the snow level is dropping down to 1000 ft
(only 300 ft above my head) so there goes a bunch of our favorite
mountain twisties until the Spring thaw. . .  So it's back to the
Coast Range and the valleys.  Sure glad I have great rain tires
(Dunlops) and waterproof gear (thanks NikWax).  OK Mother Nature.
Bring it on!

Of course we'll try & avoid being ill-mannered next summer when,
between hurricanes & tornados, it's hot enough to melt the
asphalt down your way and . . .

> the weather gurus are predicting mid sixties to low
> seventies and mostly clear

. . . around here :o).

Enjoy it while you can,
Rick in Oregon