From: Ben Snyder [mailto:bensnyder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:23 PM
To: stlist
Subject: [ST] luggage

I'm looking for some luggage of sorts to put on my
bike.  I like the way the hard luggage looks, but
can't justify the price tag for no more than I'd use
them.

I've been looking at some soft luggage.  I know
Triumph makes some soft luggage, but I've seen Joe
Rocket soft luggage as well.

I was wondering what kind of experiences people have
had with side luggage.  Is the hard luggage worth the
extra money when I'd only use them a few times per
year?  Are the soft luggage alternatives worth it?
How much paint will I have left at the end of the day
with the soft luggage?

Thanks in advance for the replies.