[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #733

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, st-digest hath writ:

> From: Britbike2@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ST] Talking of riding pain
>
> Evening everyone,
>
> I have been fortunate not to suffer from the knee, leg type of pains, and I
> have found that if I wear thicker gloves my hands don't hurt, but after about
> 7 or 8 hours, I get some terrible stiffness and pain right between my
> shoulder blades.

It sounds like you need to get off and stretch occasionally.  A lot of
people get the same kind of pain from sitting at a keyboard all
day.  So really working the muscles in that area helps.  I've also
found that bending over and lifting, holding, and relaxing as much as
posible with some weight (10-30 lbs) helps to stretch the muscles
between the shoulder blades.

Kevin Liske
'99 Sprint in Black

Be careful with that, honey.  We're using Technology.