[ST] Vision Plus Bulbs

When we last went through this John at Fosmo was putting together a
package for us ST listers with 2 H4s and a parking bulb to match, along
with free shipping to US if the ST list is mentioned. Been a while,
don't know if he'll still do it, but he answers email promptly.  Let us
know it he does. I got mine just before this happened, and I'd like to
order another set for my BMWs and a parking light.

David
'99ST
BTW shipping took less than a week following order.