Re: [ST] low fuel light

My '99 ST does this. The fuel gauge indicates whether I have a half tank of
gas left or not. While the light is out, the gauge reads full. Then at 130
miles (give or take a few miles), the light comes on and the fuel gauge
drops to empty.
Since the ST was bought "new" this past Sept, the dealer has promised to fix
it under warranty when I'm ready to bring it in.......just hasn't been
enough of a concern for me to bother with it. Minor annoyance - I make
mental note to myself when gasing up as to when next gas stop (mileage-wise)
should be.
A lot of people I've talked to regarding ST fuel gauge seems to think
they're pretty erratic anyways. So I debate whether it's worth the trouble -
given that it can spend a day or so in the shop and still not work correctly
when it comes back...........

Charlie McCullough
tz250 WERA #90
Lottsa Ducs