[ST] Philips Bulbs, etc

Guy wrote:
<<
Randy, I installed PIAA - Super Plasma Bulbs in my RS.  They are readily
available on e-bay or any half-decent import car shop.  You want the H4
bulbs and on the RS it is a fifteen minute mod (10 minutes to figure out how
the assembly comes apart and five minutes to do it).  The ST would take a
while longer I think due to the better finished although heavy :-) fairing.

Guy- Well, I did the 10 minute part last night!  The manual says you need to
take the entire headlight assembly out (!) Is this a case of ST/RS manual
"overlap"?  I had no problem getting to the bulbs without taking out the
headlight assembly.  The fairing will have to come off for the third eye
bulb, though.  I ended up ordering the VisionPlus bulbs from powerbulbs.com
(same as fosmo.com) and the blue vision bulb that Cameron mentioned for the
cyclops.  I think they made several sales yesterday due to this thread!

Randy
'00 RS