[ST] Re: photo contest and jacket

At 21:55 10/12/01 -0800, you wrote:

>Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:54:23 -0800
>From: Tai Day <tai_day@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: photo contest and jacket [Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #737]
>
>steve wrote:
>
>> At 21:55 07/12/01 -0800, Jim-Karl wrote:
>>>hi to all, just to let you guys know that i received my prize, the jack
>>>lilley fleece, and it looks great, its marine blue and just the right size.
>>>
>>>thanks to Eric for the site and contest and thanks to Jack Lilley's for the
>>>prize 8^)
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Glad to hear that the Fleece arrived OK, you will have the only one in the
>> USA as we normally have them made for the race team.
>

>Not so! I have one from last year's contest! It's pretty large so my
>tall husband wears it with pride!
>
>Tai

Glad to hear it is getting used. The '01 version has different sponsor logos
which is what I meant to write, but then didn't.
Next years will be different again since it looks as if we will be running
a two man team in British Junior Supersport using the '02 TT600's. Just hope
that we can get enough cash in as the kids seem to find it easier to fall
off rather than than ride them.

Best regards to all

Steve.