Subject: [ST] Headlight protection

Steven Kohlscheen wrote:

> So, has anyone seen a similar product on the market that would fit the
> Sprint ST?

Also, check out the Rock-It product at Chase Technology.
http://www.chasetechno.com/

$15 for 11' x 13' sheet, 40 mil with 3M adhesive. Can't beat the price. I
used it on my Honda ST1100 to protect that $400 headlight- it did a great
job and didn't affect the lighting at all that I could tell.

Cut to rough shape with scissors, apply on warm day or use hair dryer to
make pliable. Apply to headlight, then use a hard wallpaper seam roller or
equivalent to smooth out (you don't want to rub anything hard on the film;
it will mar it). Trim edges on a bevel with a sharp Xacto knife. Took 15
minutes. Any small air bubbles go transparent after a few days, and you
can't tell it's there. Very sanitary and effective.

Cheers-
Jeff Viehmeyer
Alameda, CA
'01 Blue ST