Re: [ST] Arai policy change for Phone and internet sales

This just sucks...I was able to sabe $200 on my Arai
because I bought it over phone order.

Doesnt Arai realize that not everyone sells their
helmets and that they are limiting their potential
market?

This 'agreement' sounds very Microsofty to me....

http://www.helmetharbor.com/arai_issue/arai_policy_change.htm