RE: [ST] Arai policy change for Phone and internet sales

I'm not sure what legal requirements you have in the States but over here in
the Uk one of the reasons our Arai helmets were more expensive than in
Europe was that we didn't except the Euro 'CE' mark and our helmets had to
be tested again to the level of the UK kite mark 'BSI'.  Now in good old EU
land we have to accept the lower rating of the 'CE' because Brussels says
so!  It makes for cheaper helmets but are they as safe?

It may be that the Internet helmets haven't been tested again to local US
standards and as such they are cheaper.

- ---
"if you need an explanation, then everything must go.."
Rich Crinson
rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SNIP