[ST] Bay Area folks...

So Tenacious G and I are trying to figure out what to do for the
holidays...no kids (oldest in the Dominican Republic with Granmere,
youngest in Portlan OR with his mom), and we were thinking about sadding up
Vixen and heading up to the BA. There's the memorial ride on the 29th, no?

So I was trying to get a read on places to stay in Big Sur...can't justify
the $$ for the Post Ranch Inn, and the last time I stayed anywhere up
there, the Esalen tubs were still free after midnight.

Suggestions??

BTW, got the Blue Flame can and ... wow. Great sound (not too loud, but
distinctive), and looks awesome. I'll upload some pix later today (I'm
making a new mount for it, as the factory one is too low). Plus put the
rebuilt Penske on. It's amazing...got a .85kg spring, and even set up that
soft, it's incredibly controlled. Will work on sag & settings next week and
give a full report.

MarcD