Re: [ST] Arai policy change for Phone and internet sales

Just note about helmet fit. I went to the Arai site and the other
manufacturer's helmet site's that I was looking at when I bought my last
helmet. I read all of the manufactures information and used the sizing
technique that they gave. Cloth measuring tape 1" above the brow and
around the temples. When my new Shoei arrived it fit like a glove. I
guess that my point is that the dealers that I have gone too know less
than I do about there helmets. It is not there faults they have allot of
products to know about and I am just looking for a specific product. I
also like to research what I am buying so that I am well informed. A $25
fee to fit a helmet from a dealer that knows his stuff deducted from the
price is a great idea. As long as the prices are not overly inflated to
start with. So if your willing to do all the work in gathering your
information and not waste a local dealers time, why not get a better
deal?  I have to agree with Blake the helmet harbor is great to deal
with as it The Helmet house.

So in closing, would it not be nice to spend the 100% saved, that you
worked hard for on something extra? Like a new jacket or hugger for your
ST or RS. Why buy the same product for $600 when you could buy it for
$300?

Ride Safe Have Fun
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk