Re: [ST] Arai policy change for Phone and internet sales

Lex,
 This is true but, the Helmet Harbor also has a store and employees and
lots of stock in there showroom. Yet there prices are still low. If you
want go the there site and read his profile. So the overhead markup
theory is not completely right. Remember what happened in the midwest
with gas after 9/11. I know that is not the same as overhead but a good
example of price gouging by an industry.

 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk