Re: [ST] Somewhat Motorcycle Holidays, 2002

I've met Mike and because he's a nice guy I would like to defend his post a
bit.

First, there was Sprint content, so it was hardly spam. Maybe there are
people on the list who would like the chance to try the new 2002 for a week
before deciding whether it is worth the upgrade or not.

Second, he's posted to the list before, sometimes it is advertising,
sometimes it's not.

But since he brought 10 or so Triumphs into Ferndale last fall, I'm willing
to give the guy a break and not call him a spammer.

>A little while back someone suggested that this list go the Usenet way.
>I was opposed to that change. One major reason: no spam.
>
>Looks like someone went and proved me wrong again!
>

>Mike, Somewhat Motorcycle Holidays wrote:
>
>> What's new for 2002:

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643