Re: [ST] ST Hard luggade

>I removed it by usiing the key and the little pull out handle.  I presume
>that refitting it is the reverse of removing it. Except the little pull out
>handle doesnt go far enough back as it is being stopped by the rack.

The handle needs quite a bit of force to pull it out all the way, and then
it still requires a bit of force to push it down onto the rack.

I think that's why the plastic bumpers get screwed up after awhile.

I see no reason though why you would need to empty the trunk before
attaching it to the bike. I've loaded mine full of stuff with no problem.

Accept the fact you will need two keys, they are created from two different
blanks so there is no way to have them keyed the same. Something Triumph
should fix.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles

Vote for Northern California! Highway 36, the best damn motorcycle road
I've been on.
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300