[ST] Another fantastic weekend

Howdy,

	We just returned from a great weekend of stomping in the Texas
Hill Country. This was the Annual Honda Sport Touring Assoc. Hill
country Rally. There were over a hundred bikes of all makes and models.
I would have been hard pressed to have custom ordered better weather.
Temps during the nights hovered around 70 F with a near full moon and
during the day ranged from 70-85F, clear skies and slightly breezy.
This weekend is also the start of Deer hunting season here. I can't
remember ever having seen so much fresh road kill scattered all over
the roads in a long time. Every where we went the smell of dead
carcasses hung in the air. The pavement was stained every few hundred
yards. At night we had to keep our eyes peeled for lumps of deer goo in
our lane. Hitting that slick stuff would not be fun. Otherwise the
roads were great. Lots of roller coaster riding, heavy G dips and low G
rises. Only one accident and it was a slow speed scraper by a poor
fellow on a beemer. Only two tickets that I heard about. It was good
getting to see everyone, new and old alike. If you did not make it this
year, plan on it next year ;-) Pics and write up to follow eventually
on the website.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in OEM Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!
1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT (FOR SALE)
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)

for subscribe/unsubscribe, policy and archive information.