Re: [ST] BRG colour of choice?

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, STeve Duncan wrote:

> original blathering:
> >      BTW, there is only one colour that has been popular enough to
> > >survive
> >all years of ST production. The magnificent RED! 'nough said:-)

I just figured that Triumph hired an ex-Honda employee with no taste :-)

> Oh, man, I thought the "which color is best" thread wasn't scheduled to
> start until Jan.  Oh well.

What did I start, I'm sorry.

> It is well know that the BEST and rarest color is of course Black.  Black is

If it rare, there's got to be a reason, no :-)

> technically not a color, but rather the absence of color, which means it
> must be the fastest "color" as well, since it is not wasting time and energy
> absorbing all those nasty photons.  Sexy?  Everyone knows Black is ways
> sexier than, say, boring blue or worse green.  And as far as being the

Now that is just jeleousy talking there.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500