[ST] So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

(With apologies to Douglas Adams)

Well, its been fun.  But I'm resigning from the list ... at least for a
while.  For the past few months my heart hasn't been into riding -- my
formerly beautiful ST has been nothing but an inefficient sawdust magnet in
the corner of the garage (there is still dust everywhere else) and I've got
3+ weeks worth of unread ST list messages.

Ever since my accident in May I've been in pain to a larger or smaller
extent, all day, every day.  And the psychological impact grew on me over
time -- it isn't as much fun anymore.  I've gone from being on the lookout
for danger to being paranoid.

While I'm away from the list for Christmas I'll have to think about the
long-term decisions I will have to make instead of avoiding them.  Do I
climb back on that horse once again?  Or do I put it out to pasture (sell
it)?  I know that only I can answer these and related questions.

For now I'd like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
And also thank you to one and all for an enjoyable couple of years.  Maybe
I'll be back in the New Year.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel" ... now collecting dust