Re: [ST] Replaceing Coolant

Flattery will get you everywhere, Paul.  When (if) it stops
raining and the warm weather returns, I'll buy you a cold one.

No problem whatever with using the Havoline, or any extended life
antifreeze which IS ethylene glycol based.  Suggest you perform a
thorough fresh-water flush of the system, drain out everything
you can (I'd consider dismounting the radiator to completley
drain it), premix the antifreeze with 40-50% distilled water and
refill the system.  Then run the engine until the fan has cycled
& top off as necessary.  Total capacity will be less than a
gallon.

Happy Holidays to all,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST