Re: [ST] Replaceing Coolant

Thanks everyone for the help with my coolant questions. I am changing my
oil this week and will do a flush and fill of my radiator to boot. I
have 9,000 mi on my ST so it should be good till my 12,000 mi service.
Once again you are all a plethora of knowledge.

 And Rick I had a cold one waiting for you last Tuesday at Mikes but you
never showed. It was a cold Dark Mexican beer, I left a few at his
studio so maybe next time. Anyway as long as its not raining, I would
say a ride and a beer is in order. I am buying!!!!!!

 Hope everyone has a happy Holiday
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST BLk