Re: [ST] Product Review / Ride Report

Steve and all,

First off, I hope each and everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a safe
one.  Family is great.  Don't forget that, and don't take any of them for
granted.  I have found out as of late just how proud and supportive they can
be.

Secondly, after reading the list and endless reports, I had decided on a
Gerbing vest, mostly because the jacket would bunch up in the arms.  From
your report that doesn't seem to be problem. Is that true, or if you did it
again, would you go for the vest?

Thanks
Sean

'01 Sprint ST BRG