[ST] Ohlins shcok set-up

I recently put an Ohlins shock on my ST [1] and am now in the process
of trying to get it set up. The default settings were way too firm, so
I set the sag and put both adjusters in the middle of their rages (20
clicks out). My question for those of you who have done this is:

 - What were the default settings for the shock as shipped?

 - What settings are you using now?

 - How heavy are you?

I know that rebound was at 14 clicks out from full hard, but I lost
track of compression as I was cranking it in. Likewise my pre-load
setting is a bit mysterious, as I was too busy measuring and cranking
to count the turns. FWIW, I weigh in at 260 lbs (18 stone?).

As it sits right now the shock is a little more firm than I like, but
it *is* doing a nice job of keeping hoby-horsing under control, and
the bike doesn't seem to want to stand up in corners when I get on the
brakes, which is always a good thing. I guess I'll have to do
something about the forks next. Ohlins recommends using their fork
springs and oil, and unless anyone has a better recommendation that's
probably what I will do.

[1] Now up to 74,000 miles, in case anyone is keeping track [2]

[2] Besides me that is.